Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see quite a few C6 and C5 zo6 here in El Paso,TX. You RARELY see anything real exotic except for this brand new ferrari but anyways. I was cruising around this morning and I FINALLY SAW ONE! I this this black C6 corvette and knew it was a little different and as I pass by I see the ZO6 Wheels and red calipers. And to seal the deal I saw the ZO6 EMBLEM. Boy was I in shock!!!!! A BRAND NEW ZO6 in EL PASO?!? WOAH!!:surprised

I wet myself....:D

beautiful car indeed...:thumbsup: now where did I leave my crowbar?:lookinup:

:cheers:

·
Registered
729 Posts
It has a definite presence about it doesn't it...I never thought my C5 Z06 could look understated until it was parked next to the C6 Z06!

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
I thought EL PASO was big

I see quite a few C6 and C5 zo6 here in El Paso,TX. You RARELY see anything real exotic except for this brand new ferrari but anyways. I was cruising around this morning and I FINALLY SAW ONE! I this this black C6 corvette and knew it was a little different and as I pass by I see the ZO6 Wheels and red calipers. And to seal the deal I saw the ZO6 EMBLEM. Boy was I in shock!!!!! A BRAND NEW ZO6 in EL PASO?!? WOAH!!:surprised

I wet myself....:D

beautiful car indeed...:thumbsup: now where did I leave my crowbar?:lookinup:

:cheers:

I was under the impression that EL PASO was thriving:huh: Bill and Bonnie, owner's of VETTE-VUES magazine have moved their operation to EL PASO. They told me that they love it there:D I would think that there are pleanty of C6 Z'S running around:huh:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
i live in a pretty big suburban community in proximity of many chevy dealerships. Other than a year ago in the middle of winter, I've seen no more C6 Z06's on the road. Maybe this summer...

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Strange

i live in a pretty big suburban community in proximity of many chevy dealerships. Other than a year ago in the middle of winter, I've seen no more C6 Z06's on the road. Maybe this summer...
I live Between Daytona and Orlando;) And I see at least one C6Z every other
time I hit the street, And I am usually not driving a Vette. I guess Florida is Corvette capital USA:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was under the impression that EL PASO was thriving:huh: Bill and Bonnie, owner's of VETTE-VUES magazine have moved their operation to EL PASO. They told me that they love it there:D I would think that there are pleanty of C6 Z'S running around:huh:
parts of el paso is thriving but I mean I do see quite a few C6 but NEVER a C6Z. I knew I would see one sooner or later but I was just shocked to see one. Its such a beautiful car...everybody is right when they say it does have a presence.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I live Between Daytona and Orlando;) And I see at least one C6Z every other
time I hit the street, And I am usually not driving a Vette. I guess Florida is Corvette capital USA:thumbsup:
Yup yup! Many around the Dr. Phillips area:devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts