I'd look too!!! I love Black! Awesome!!

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Me too!:thumbsup: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
And why wouldn't we turn and look every time?

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
I would look back not because of being worried of getting stolen bird crapped on someone hitting it etc etc etc i would turn back because the reason of me really liking what i a m lookingh it isnt that the main reason of buying a vette you buy what you like thats my opinion :thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Z06 owners are looking back all the time...gotta look back after we park...gotta look back to check for police lights....and of course we always have to look back to see how far back the vipers, ferraris, and lamborghinis are:rolling:

·
Registered
20 Posts
my daily driver

I love "the look back". I do it every morning. Sometimes I stand at various distances and sip my coffee while I savor "the look back". It is a guiltless pleasure that occasionally starts a nice conversation with a stranger who is curious what I am looking at. Ahhh...it makes getting out the door and off to work that much better.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I don't have a Z06..... but yesterday I did walk into the stucko on the side of the house while I was checking out my FINE ASS!! No not my ass, my C6's:laughing: I have stucko burn to prove it!:thud:

Everyone always laughs at me because I check out every other Corvette. My sister said "You have one in the garage, you act like you've never seen one before!" :rolleyes: Here at DC I have finally found my place!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I do the same thing with my C4. :partyon:

Beautiful Vette, stealthy black always looks awesome.

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
I do the same thing with my C4. :partyon:

Beautiful Vette, stealthy black always looks awesome.

So do I after 8 years I still do the look back, I'm looking at it from my office window now :laughing:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts