Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
Damn that hood beefs up that car! Just looks mean as hell on there!

So have you made a paint decision?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Looks awesome Steve!!!:partyon:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Just leave it black. Then you can paint the car to match. :thumbsup: haha

·
Only green will do...
18,402 Posts
i am hesitant to say anything as the saying goes dont saying anything unless you have something nice to say.

·
Registered
501 Posts
living proof -- the c4 is such a good looking bod that even a ricer-painted (unpainted) hood looks good on it...i actually kinda/sorta like it.

hafta admit to currently having ricer seats (red/black vinyl mix) and steering wheel (with genuine imitation carbon fiber) in mine tho

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I like it! Looks really mean. When's the matching red paint come out?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Ahhhh it's black. Looks horrible. Better take it off and GIVE it to someone with a black vette. Oh yeah, I have a black vette! So I guess you better give it to me! Ha Ha! Really, I love the cowl hood on the C-4. I've been wanting one for awhile but all the ones I found are $1200.00. Keep the pictures coming with the progress. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
914 Posts
I have no room to talk......mine looks like it came off the vette in corvette summer:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Looks great, when are you painting the car? The red and black actually look good.

·
DC Crew
32,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So have you made a paint decision?
The hood will be red guys. This is just test and fit plus I wanted to take it to a show last week. It's the anticarshow car. I love it.:devil:

hafta admit to currently having ricer seats (red/black vinyl mix) and steering wheel (with genuine imitation carbon fiber) in mine tho
There's nothing ricer about red and black interior. I love mine.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ahhhh it's black. Looks horrible. Better take it off and GIVE it to someone with a black vette. Oh yeah, I have a black vette! So I guess you better give it to me! Ha Ha! Really, I love the cowl hood on the C-4. I've been wanting one for awhile but all the ones I found are $1200.00. Keep the pictures coming with the progress. :thumbsup:
Sure would match yours better I'll ship it out tomorrow.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That thing is lookin bad ass Steve! :partyon:
Thanks bud. That color match you got me is almost perfect. Can you tell the hoods been painted?:nuts:

Sorry man, I had to, I didn't want to, but I had to.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
That is sweet! Where'd you find the Pink C4 kiddie car, I'd love to get one (and paint it) for our son!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts