Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody laterly try to get on the "other" vette forum? I think you know which one I'm refering to. what happend to it? is it shut down for good or just tech problems?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tech most likely. Pretty reliable site though. THis is the first time I can remember it being down.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
jackyl said:
I can only imagine how bad that would be!!!:surprised
I wanted to change ISP's 6 months ago, but the headache is extraordinary for even a site our size! Good luck to Troy!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Good thing Eric told me about this one! it's plenty fast and has the "cool" peeps on it as well.:D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Jay 383 said:
Good thing Eric told me about this one! it's plenty fast and has the "cool" peeps on it as well.:D
Yepp, I am tired of how slow the other site is. THat is why I do not go to a lot of other sites. Too old and not enough time left in life to wait for the pages to load.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i just found out this one was here but i did or do like the other forum as well.
Haven't got around here much yet as work has been keeping me busy for now but you'll be seeing me around when things cool down.
Sounds like this place can get pretty fun:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Armstrong said:
i just found out this one was here but i did or do like the other forum as well.
Haven't got around here much yet as work has been keeping me busy for now but you'll be seeing me around when things cool down.
Sounds like this place can get pretty fun:cheers:
Someone sent me an e-mail a while back and compared digitalcorvettes to "Your site is like hanging out at a car show with your friends.... sitting around in our lawn chairs, enjoying the sunshine, pulling cold beers out of the cooler, talkin about Vettes, life and laughing about everything."

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Someone sent me an e-mail a while back and compared digitalcorvettes to "Your site is like hanging out at a car show with your friends.... sitting around in our lawn chairs, enjoying the sunshine, pulling cold beers out of the cooler, talkin about Vettes, life and laughing about everything."

Amen to that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Yeah I'll agree with that, Pat. But the beer never makes it past the gate guards here.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

sounds almost like the one i sent to you,thats also why i'm glad you made the political section seperate,just like to relax and talk vettes and stuff.arguements that way please ->

·
Registered
216 Posts
I agree, this is the least stuffy Vette site of the big forums I've found. I enjoy the others, but this site is as discribed above. It's a hangout, and as a moderator of a large forum myself, this is not an easy atmosphere to create, nor maintain at times. Congrats, Patrick, you do great work.

:partyon:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
This place is awsome. The people are right on.

A place where all Vettes are created equel. From the finest show car to the dirtiest hooptie.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...
sounds almost like the one i sent to you,thats also why i'm glad you made the political section seperate,...
Me too. Some days I can groove on a bit of political sparring, but definitely not every day. It's too tiring.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.