Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I watch Tom Brokaw at 530 every chance I get. But I believe more and more that the media creates the news and does a whole lot of embellishment.

This Kobie thing is an example. He may or may not have raped that girl. My point is, that happens every day, and it's no news. Some high paid dude get's accused and it's all over in your face wherever you turn. Rape is not a joke, nor is it of a greater magnitude when a celebrity is involved. Yet some unheard of girl get's it by an unheard of pervert and it's just another statistic.

Shouldn't the media concentrate on some wrongs that need help correcting? What about the retired elderly in IL and especially Cook County who have to suffer with these continuous property tax hikes? They've done their share. It's time to correct that wrong doing.

It's time to hold people in public office accountable.

·
Banned
291 Posts
Lies, all lies.

Its all just a bunch of crap. If its not tabloid news(kobe, whats going on with your favorite actor, etc....), its news that not even close to being right. Chemical Ali is dead, no wait he is alive, no wait.... :nuts:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many foreigners look at our news like we do the National Enquirer. Fake! Bullshit! Spin!

You want to know about what is going on in Iraq or Afgahistan, go to www.arabnews.com

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Many foreigners look at our news like we do the National Enquirer. Fake! Bullshit! Spin!

You want to know about what is going on in Iraq or Afgahistan, go to www.arabnews.com
And you don't think that news source puts their spin on it? :laughing:

You just have to learn to filter out the BS.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BubbleHead said:
And you don't think that news source puts their spin on it? :laughing:

You just have to learn to filter out the BS.
It's all BS! Therefore, I filter out the news entirely. :laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts