Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my car away Nov 1st & have not seen it since....till yesterday. I forgot how much I love the car. I removed the cover & started it up for the first time in months....she fired right up!:excited: I cant wait till spring! anyone else miss there car? :huh:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Weather had been great here for this time of year (except for today...it rained). But it's been so nice that I have been wearing shorts! Normally we have a little bit of snow by now and really cold temperatures.

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
I parked mine in sepember when i started school. I havent seen it since. everytime i go home i see people driving their vettes and i get sad:(

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
My car is 50 feet from me. And, I see it everytime I get in the SUV! It's ready to drive if the roads are perfect. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
raidmagic said:
Is it in such a place that you can't drive it in nice weather?
Well I treat my car like a King...if its gonna rain I dont drive it..Almost everything on the car is new.....I even replaced the wheel wells.:lookinup: I plan on taking the car out of winter storage mid April!:excited: I know this is gonna sound messed up but I appreciate the car more when I dont have it for a while.....by the end of summer I am usually more than ready to put the car away.:whip:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
War Machine said:
I took mine out yesterday to see if the cooling situation is still messed up and yep, still is. :(
Dont feel bad...My car still has the "I dont start once hot" thing that needs to be fixed in the spring....I definetly am gonna bypass all the alarm bs & make my car push button start!:excited:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea, I miss driving them. I had them both running this past Sunday. The LT1 sounded pretty quiet next to the 65 with sidepipes. They both want to come out and play :laughing:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Of course I miss it... I really need to move to a place where it doesn't get 3 feet of snow this time of year and I can drive it pretty much all year.. and it being 20 below and colder doesn't help much either.... :down:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Agent6 said:
Of course I miss it... I really need to move to a place where it doesn't get 3 feet of snow this time of year and I can drive it pretty much all year.. and it being 20 below and colder doesn't help much either.... :down:
Welcome to Dc....spring is only a few months away!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I guess I'm just lucky. I get to look and or drive my vette anytime (except bad weather). Out here in Sothern CA.
plus my Forum computer is on a desk in my garage, NEXT TO my fridge. And my baby. You know what I mean.
Life is good for this old "MAN".
tony
:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts