Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want a RF, but just can't justify paying the high markups these dealerships are trying to get (Just watch ebay and how often their cars are re-listed). Anyone know of anyone selling one for MSRP?

Anyway, after hearing about the changes for 2008, perhaps I should wait and see if I like it better?

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
RFZ'S are reasonable now!! Supercar Value at it's best

Welcome to DC! If you are willing to wait, I'm sure you can find an RF at a reasonable price. Good luck with your search! :thumbsup:
As supplies of only 399 (US) are bought up:buhbye: The prices will also go up. The UK is paying 135K (US) for the RFZ. So now might be the time for this "collectable edition":cheers: (If you are serious):D

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Sorry

As supplies of only 399 (US) are bought up:buhbye: The prices will also go up. The UK is paying 135K (US) for the RFZ. So now might be the time for this "collectable edition":cheers: (If you are serious):D
I meant 399 total..299 US:smack

·
Registered
265 Posts
All those cars on eBay with stupid prices are NOT selling. I'd keep calling those dealers until one of them is tired of hearing you and seeing the car on the floor.

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Almost all RFZ'S are gone

All those cars on eBay with stupid prices are NOT selling. I'd keep calling those dealers until one of them is tired of hearing you and seeing the car on the floor.
There are less than 50 RFZ'S as of today for sale in the entire world:thumbsup:

Snooze..you lose:laughing:

·
Registered
29 Posts
The locator lists 07 Z06'S..But not the Fellows Z
California dealers got at least 36 RF Z06's.

The vehicle locater page only gives you hits in a 100 mile radius; you have to make multiple queries to cover the state. You can tell which ones are Ron Fellows Z06's by the color or by looking at the fake window sticker page.

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Wow!!!

California dealers got at least 36 RF Z06's.

The vehicle locater page only gives you hits in a 100 mile radius; you have to make multiple queries to cover the state. You can tell which ones are Ron Fellows Z06's by the color or by looking at the fake window sticker page.
SO!!! Cali got almost 10% of the whole world's supply of RFZ'S:WTF

Figures:thud: Most dealers in Cali are trying to rape the consumer on ALL CORVETTES:down:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Alll you need to do to see the # of RFZ's is to put 10U in for the specified color. I just ran mine and came up with over 100 total on the locator today. Not all may be available, but at least it's an idea. Here is the state breakdown:
AL: 2 AZ: 2 CA: 29! CO: 3 FL: 18! GA: 2 IL: 6 IN: 1 MD: 1 MI: 1
ND: 1 NV: 2 NH: 2 NJ: 8 NY: 4 NC: 3 ND: 1 OH: 2 OK: 2 PA: 1 TN: 2
TX: 20! VA: 7 WA:2 WI: 2

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know of 37 that went to California. 11 no longer work with the gmbuypower.com window sticker page which seems to be the indicator that they're definitely sold. That leaves 26 that might be available.

The vehicle locator page on chevrolet.com does not let you put a color code in. What are you using to search?

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Now what is the real question here??

I know of 37 that went to California. 11 no longer work with the gmbuypower.com window sticker page which seems to be the indicator that they're definitely sold. That leaves 26 that might be available.

The vehicle locator page on chevrolet.com does not let you put a color code in. What are you using to search?
Do we have buyers for the RFZ here:huh: OR :thud: Vette Lover's that are trying to say that the Ron Fellows Championship Edition Z06:thumbsup: is not
really so special???:lookinup:

Maybe if the remaining dealers who "MIGHT" have one:huh: Get off their high horse and offer the car for what it is worth, everyone will be happy:D

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
A RF arrived last week at a local dealer, it is selling for MSRP of $106,000 Canadian.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ron Fellows for sale!!

I have one in Maryland. $100,045.00 Smallest mark up I have seen! If you are interested, please call me @ 301-461-6292. Have a great day!!
Dan

·
Registered
17 Posts
RFE inventory numbers posted above are out of date

For example the two shown in AZ are gone. My dealer had them both and he sold me one and another guy. I did a search on the major population centers of CA, and you find 4 in So. CA (San Diego to San Jose) and 5 more from San Jose to Sacramento. I would doubt there are 20 more vehicles hiding out in small towns on the Eastern half of the State (Palm Springs was covered in the So. CA search. If you want one, I would not wait too long. They can be had for $5k to $8k over if you negotiate hard. It is hard to imagine a dealer now selling one for MSRP now, since the vehicle is great inventory swap bait to get another high demand vehicle.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I had a dealer in FL call me today to ask if I was still interested in the RF. I had contacted him early in the game, and he was stupid high. I think he's open to offers now. The market is starting to prevail! :nuts:

·
Registered
232 Posts
well actualy the dealership im working at has 3 or 4 rf z06s on the floor. id love to get one or a regular corvette but im only 17.... :(

1 - 20 of 55 Posts