Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
Yep. I absolutely love it too. Really, there's nothing I don't like about it. I think GM nailed this one.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
I relly like the new Camaro and I see one in my future. I just hope GM doesn't overprice the car, thats what happened last time (in Canada anyway).

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
I love the new Camaro...GM should have a hit on it's hands with this one!

·
DC Crew
2,503 Posts
I want one bad, i might just get rid of my car and get one when it comes out (if i have the money:laughing: )

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I'm thinking of getting one too, an SS (hopefully the year after the debut)...I wanna see what they did with the interior 'cause there's no way it went to production looking like the concepts. How tough would a black one look? Can't wait!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Huh? You want a GTO? With a Camaro body? Haha I'm kidding...the new one is sick! I went to Detroit this winter to see the convertible and fell in love. I have always liked Camaros even my junker 95 V6. But the new one is going to be such a hit if they can keep the price down. They will easily sell the hell out of them if they don't mark up like crazy. I am waiting to finish school and then I'll either be buying a used Vette(doubtful), used GTO, used G8, or new Camaro. I'd love to get the Camaro but I'll be needing a everyday car for a while and probably won't be making anymore than 40k starting out.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I love the Camaro and that giant black truck in the background..........I want that truck soooooooooooooooo bad.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I wonder what the "market adjustment" will be on those.....

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
We saw "Transformers" at the movies, yesterday and seeing the new Camaro driving was really cool!!

I told my wife that I have to get one of those when they are available. She said that or a new Vette. I said that would be a real hard decision, but I may lean more towards the Camaro.

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
I"m kinda surprised they not making it a 4dr like every other hot rod wannabe type car they all make these daze.....

I DO love it though, super nice.....but I can also just guess what the stealers will do with that price too.....

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
I'm saving my money already...I want a Black one!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts