Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down

November 21, 2010 by Dead Serious News

A 47 year old gay man was arrested at San Francisco International Airport after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent. Percy Cummings, an interior designer from San Francisco, is being held without bail after the alleged incident, charged with sexually assaulting a Federal agent.

According to Cummings’ partner, Sergio Armani, Cummings has “multiple piercings on his manhood” which were detected during a full body scan. As a result, Cummings was pulled aside for a pat-down. Armani stated that the unidentified TSA agent spent “an inordinate amount of time groping” Cummings, who had apparently become sexually aroused. Cummings, who has a history of sexual dysfunction, ejaculated while the TSA agent’s hand was feeling the piercings. The TSA agent, according to several witnesses, promptly called for back up. Cummings was thrown to the ground and handcuffed.

A TSA spokesperson declined to comment on this specifc case, but said that anyone ejaculating during a pat-down would be subject to arrest.

Full read here...If you really want to...

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
1) I feel bad for his partner.
2) How is it his fault? Did he actively try to jizz on the guy? Pooping and pissing can be contained and unleashed, but jizz?

:thud:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
The TSA may have bit off more than they can chew this time. Now they have the big money boys mad not just a local jane or joe... Need I say ACLU.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
yuck..

Being a tsa pat down guy has gotta be the worst job in history...

And how the heck do you bust nut if your sexualy dysfunctional?

sick...

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Ok, dude gets fondled enough to make him cum, in public, and HE is thrown to the ground and handcuffed!?!?!? IDIOCRACY.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
The pat downs dont even include entry to within your pants right?

or am I wrong?

they have no business sticking their hands in pants.
That's what the strip search room is for.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts