Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:huh:

The anti-war protesters and the anti-war pundits. Why did they suddenly disappear? How come nobody does a daily death count on MSNBC or CNN anymore? How come we don't see Cindy camped out at a golf course?

How come the Nobel Peace Prize winner is selling $60 billion in armaments to a dictatorship in the middle east? How come the Nobel Peace prize winner is selling 20 F-35's to Israel? How come the Nobel Peace Prize winner is bombing women and children?

Just wondering.. I guess it's their hypocrisy showing.. strange world these lefties live in..

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
BECAUSE THEY'RE LIBERALS... AND THEIR GUY IS IN OFFICE ! It's only a point of contention when a republican is in office... due to our six-hirb, big business loving, special interest supporting, **** the poor... ways.

Six-hirb (If you disagree with the Left, you are --Sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, racist, bigoted.)

:laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
...I added to my thoughts...

BECAUSE THEY'RE LIBERALS... AND THEIR GUY IS IN OFFICE ! It's only a point of contention when a republican is in office... due to our six-hirb, big business loving, special interest supporting, **** the poor... ways.

Six-hirb (If you disagree with the Left, you are --Sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, racist, bigoted.)

:laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
So true! Used to see them in our small town every Sat & Sun at the park with there signs screaming about Bush, now they are no where to be seen!

By the way... Welcome to DC ! Glad you found us :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts