Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE TO MAUI ANY MAUI VETTE OWNERS HERE ! I HAVE BEEN TO MAUI 3 TIME CAN'T SAY I HAVE SEEN MANY VETTES THERE .........

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Johnny, I haven't seen anyone in Maui here but there are several guys on other islands. Wife and I were in Kaanapali at the Marriott Resort in June. I'd love to move too.

·
"a title"
790 Posts
I live in O'ahu but I'm moving to virginia in about a week.

Paul

·
"a title"
790 Posts
I'm getting stationed in Norfolk Virginia on a trident missile submarine.

Paul

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Maui is my favorite island.But work keeps me on Oahu.
I hear the track is pretty good there.The one here sucks...I will try to retire on Maui.Maybe i'll see you there in 20 years...:cheers:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
I hear the big island track is pretty good as well.Let us know when you get there.:smokin:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys it's only a pipe dream but you never know if everything goes good should be on Maui in march or april staying in Kanapali ( not sure of the spelling ) so don't get mad :partyon: :D

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Enjoy,hell iv'e lived here for 17 years now,and can't spell hardly any hawaiian words.Doesn't seem that hard considering theres only 16 or so letters in their alphabet.
Wow,thinking of it like that,my wife was 11 years old when i moved here,i was,ummm...22..

·
Registered
217 Posts
T.M. said:
Enjoy,hell iv'e lived here for 17 years now,and can't spell hardly any hawaiian words.Doesn't seem that hard considering theres only 16 or so letters in their alphabet.
Wow,thinking of it like that,my wife was 11 years old when i moved here,i was,ummm...22..
it sounds so um weird when you say it that way :lookinup: :thud: :rolling:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
DesertEagle said:
it sounds so um weird when you say it that way :lookinup: :thud: :rolling:
I know.I freaked me out a minute..:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts