12-15 inches of snow
no power outages that i know of
some suburbs are running out of road salt
OSU closed Monday and Tuesday

lets here the stories of where you are

B

·
0 Posts
:( Geez, I had no idea. When did this start? I gotta keep up on the news better.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
B-girl said:
:( Geez, I had no idea. When did this start? I gotta keep up on the news better.
its started sat night...power went out at my g/f's around 330 am sunday or so...and to our knowledge still hasn't been restored

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BubbleHead said:
The news channels reported that part of Maryland had been hit with 49" of snow. :surprised
the largest amout that i've heard is close to 30 inches...its setting record highs for snowfall but all we got was ICE down here...trees down everywhere not a pretty site....Lexington has 4 schools total with power today they will be closed at least through wed if not longer

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
We only got about 4" but the wind was nasty! I keep my Vette outside and the wind packed the snow into my driver side sawblades! The worst that happened was the snowplows! There is only a ditch separating my parking spot from the main road. When the went by with the plow, the snow, saly and mud went misting across the parking lot in the high winds and coated both my vehicles in a thin layer of the muddy mess!

All in all, we still got off light b/c they had double the amount of snow just 20 miles south of me! :laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts