Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
I think i will next month,but i can't just give them to you this time.Sorry.$250 bucks-no wheel sensors.:thumbsup:

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hawaii-5-lo said:
I think i will next month,but i can't just give them to you this time.Sorry.$250 bucks-no wheel sensors.:thumbsup:
Thanks Todd but I was looking for some chromed one's.......................................and I think you stired up some intrest in your rim's here.:laughing:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Hawaiian Punch said:
Thanks Todd but I was looking for some chromed one's.......................................and I think you stired up some intrest in your rim's here.:laughing:
:laughing: Nah, I got a set about 18 months ago. Love the polished thin spokes BUT, chrome would be so much easier to keep clean.

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BubbleHead said:
:laughing: Nah, I got a set about 18 months ago. Love the polished thin spokes BUT, chrome would be so much easier to keep clean.

Ahh there you go!!! I like them on the C-4 and thanks to you I get to see how they'll look on my car.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I love the 2000 wheels :thumbsup:I haad a deal on some chrome ones off a buddys car but I had to have the 11" rears so I went with the fake ZR-1's.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
raidmagic said:
I love the 2000 wheels :thumbsup:I haad a deal on some chrome ones off a buddys car but I had to have the 11" rears so I went with the fake ZR-1's.
I didn't think the fakes came in 11" wide,thats why i'm going to a ZO6 wheel,i need the width in the rear.I have to much to do,so i can't afford the CCWs right now.I'll paint them black or something.
I actually didn't plan on selling them,there in almost perfect shape,no curb shots,one scratch(not thru the paint) and one small chip.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Never new that...:cheers:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll bump this one.....

I'm looking for the five spoke rims that would fit the 96 Vette. Satin, Polished, Chrome, or Silver.

Thanks Rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts