Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

short version, backing a boat trailer with a corvette and knot knowing what your doing is not good for corvettes

·
Registered
365 Posts
And if I'm not mistaken that's a Z06. Damn shame, that's one hell of a car. It brings a tear to my eye to see such a fine automobile go to waste.

To whoever did this:
:finger: :nuts::whip: :finger:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
damn:surprised

·
Registered
509 Posts
WTF? did he leave it in neutral? just towing a damm boat with a vette is stupid enough..
-Rick

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
he's obviously never been to the track,or he would have known traction sucks,not to mention on a wet boat ramp with a trailor.i wonder what the insurance company said.SORRY,no coverage.what a shame.i can't even bring myself to put the smokin joe smilie face up.:spanked: :spanked: :nuts: :spanked: :spanked: :nuts: :spanked: :spanked: :whip:

B

·
0 Posts
It is a coupe, not a Z06.

The guy was backing a trailer for a wave runner not a boat.

He was backing into the lake and could not get the trailer in far enough so he continued to back up until suddenly the rear end of the car began to FLOAT UP!! Then it was too late....:(

This happend in Ft. Lauderdale Florida I believe.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
What a waste. I wonder if his insurance will cover it. :huh:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fortunately most insurance coverage does not have an exclusion for freakin' idiots. :lookinup: :surprised He'd be covered under his comprehensive I believe, but I'm sure (when they stop laughing) his policy won't be renewed.

Michael :buhbye:

(reads the owner's manual, and knows that Chevrolet recommends that you do not tow with your leetle plastic car)

·
Registered
138 Posts
We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine...a yellow submarine. Sorry, I just couldnt resist!:D
Been there, but never done that.:surprised

1 - 12 of 12 Posts