I think I found the problem to my idling woes. The MAP sensor has a little seal on the input of it. This little seal had a cut in it. As soon as I tried to reinsert about 1/4 of the top of the seal ripped off. When I did try to put it back in, It moved/rocked around. I'm pretty sure this is where the problems started from. That and I never put the hose clamps on the housing either. I put the hose from the brake booster on, but never clamped it down. I can only get the seal if I buy the whole sensor, so I did. Mine works perfectly fine, though. I may take seal off new and return the old one, not sure. May eat the $50+ for a frigging seal. Will update tonight.