Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Never had a mustang, might try one of those. Viper would be nice, kind of pricey tho. :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Mustangs are different......had a 96 vert GT that would make you sick every time you drove it. Looked great but what a pig. Now own a 99 vert Cobra that not only looks good but is great to drive. Would like to get a new Mystic Cobra when they come out, I love that paint plus they now have 390hp .

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,409 Posts
I like the older stuff. Probably a Hemi Cuda Convertible. White on white, six pack, 4 speed. Hell, if I could find one real cheap, i'd drive it now. My neighbor had one when I was in college and I fell in love with it.

B

·
0 Posts
That is an almost impossibel question to ask due to the fact that my first infatuation with the automobile was with my dad's 67 427!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
That is an almost impossibel question to ask due to the fact that my first infatuation with the automobile was with my dad's 67 427!
Your dad had a big block Vette???? That's just too cool... to bad he didn't save it for you. :(

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:

Yeah, I got hooked in '67, too. 'Course I was five, but it has always stuck with me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Viper is cool but it is really built like a piece of crap, I have a friend with one that Ive gotten to really thrash on and Ive rented one out in Vegas, gets alot of looks and has a crap load of torque but other than that Im not impressed.

I like the new M3 alot, that would certainly be a choice or a mid 90's porche 911 turbo (thats all I could probably afford)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts