Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove the 2004 Saab Convertible today. Has the wood, aluminum and a power top (with WAY more room inside than a C5). Agreed it is not a bad ass muscle car but it has excellent utility and feel. It's also a GM car which is good. I have not jumped from the vette ship just yet but the Saab is really a nice car. If the C6 does not cut it for you take a look at the Saab. And if you are tall and Chevy designs you out of the C6 the Saab convertible will fit you. Thanks Saab engineering!! You actually care about people over 6 feet tall!! Bravo to the engineers that designed the car! GREAT WORK!

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
jerseyvette said:
Drove the 2004 Saab Convertible today. Has the wood, aluminum and a power top (with WAY more room inside than a C5). Agreed it is not a bad ass muscle car but it has excellent utility and feel. It's also a GM car which is good. I have not jumped from the vette ship just yet but the Saab is really a nice car. If the C6 does not cut it for you take a look at the Saab. And if you are tall and Chevy designs you out of the C6 the Saab convertible will fit you. Thanks Saab engineering!! You actually care about people over 6 feet tall!! Bravo to the engineers that designed the car! GREAT WORK!
Any pics of this creature?

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i would get an XLR.nice,and it will blow the doors of most other luxury sadan's.
i'm a little curious,if you went to test drive it,sounds like you were thinging of maybe getting one,why didn't you buy one?:buhbye:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'm only 5'7", I don't think I'll have a problem in my C6:D

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I doubt the C6 will not be able to fit people over 6' tall. They designed the C5 for tall/bigger people and have a great response to it. I don't think GM would take a step backwards (I hope).

Hell, I'm almost 6'2" and fit in my C4 perfect. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts