1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
and people say pot doesn't have an effect on people

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,409 Posts
The dude must have been from Kentucky. Down here they figured that pot is the number one cash crop in the state.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
i don't think the weed had anything to do with being dumb,he was dumb to start with.
look at Willie Nelson,smoke's 20 + joint's a day,and his doctor said he's health as a horse.he's been doing this his whole life,he say's there's no doubt that the weed is the key to his longivity.medical pot,pot for cancer patient's.obviously there are great benifit's in it,it reduces strees like nothing else,just need the government to get over being P.C. and legalize it already.it's alcohol that should be illegal.

it's funny too,how people who have never even tried it,condemn it.talk about lame.god/or whatever put it here,it's a weed that grow's naturally if you throw a seed in the ground.you would be suprised if i told you who smoked at the hospital i work at,almost up to the C.E.O.,and i would not doubt that he's a smoker either.
smoke-em if you got-em..:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I agree...If the government legalized it & was the only grower allowed to sell it in the country we would have no deficit....I bet we would have no taxes either!:) I think its time to smoke!:smokin: :)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
i don't think the weed had anything to do with being dumb,he was dumb to start with.
look at Willie Nelson,smoke's 20 + joint's a day,and his doctor said he's health as a horse.he's been doing this his whole life,he say's there's no doubt that the weed is the key to his longivity.medical pot,pot for cancer patient's.obviously there are great benifit's in it,it reduces strees like nothing else,just need the government to get over being P.C. and legalize it already.it's alcohol that should be illegal.

it's funny too,how people who have never even tried it,condemn it.talk about lame.god/or whatever put it here,it's a weed that grow's naturally if you throw a seed in the ground.you would be suprised if i told you who smoked at the hospital i work at,almost up to the C.E.O.,and i would not doubt that he's a smoker either.
smoke-em if you got-em..:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I kinda agree. Weed should be legal. Its no worse then Alcohol. I think being Drunk is worst then Being stoned. But I do believe that weed leads to other drugs. Some people move on to other drugs, Some dont. Dont worry Hawaii-5-lo if the US wont legalize it Canada will. You know how much money the Government would make if they would legalize it and tax it. All the money they could be spending on other programs are going to the War on Drugs. If people want to kill them selves by doing drugs i say let um. Just my opinion.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
81 Corvette said:
you've got your Morons, and then there is this guy.

:agree:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
i know what you mean about leading to other drug's.i wonder how many of those would have done drug's anyway,even if they never tried pot first.that's a misleading statement that the anti-pot people alway's use.you can say that about alcohol also...ya?
Ya know,you made me think.i doubt i will retire in hawaii(never know though),i never thought about Canada,iv'e had a great time everytime i went there,and the people were great in general.
would have to research the weather first.i don't mind snow,but not more than a couple month's a year...

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
D'oh!

.... Mmmm... Dougnuts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts