Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Wow.... 50k... wouldn't that be nice.

Um... I have a car that is great for long road trips. So, I don't really need a C5.

I'd have to say I'd get a no-numbers-matching C2 and use the rest of the money to have it become a street monster.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
1996 LT4 White Red Interior...then some mods...why because its the best looking vette out there :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Pick up a used 2001 or 2002 ZO6 pull the heads off, stick a nasty cam in it along with a bunch of other goodies and lets not forget a hefty n20 shot, trap speeds of 135mph would be just lovely :D

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Would love to have a Z06, so I guess I would just go for a new one. Yellow of course. I'm getting too old for a loud bad riding older vette. I'll just go for the Z06 with all the creature comforts along with plenty of power. :)

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
id put it down on a c6,the g.m.tech meeting just wrapped up,and they said the base corvette"next generation"(they did not call it a c6)will smoke a z06 in every way.or i would get my BBC(Big Bear Chopper)pro-street venom:partyon: and the spy photos are not the c6s.they said you will be stunned when you see it.damn,i do like the 95 callaways also.so wheres the money?im waiting;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Z06 ELECTRON BLUE ,CHROME Z06 WHEELS AND A MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGER ! :excited: :buhbye:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
first another garage slot to park it. That's about the only thing holding up a C5 for us.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,410 Posts
'63 split window and drop a 502/502 in it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts