22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......which one would you lean toward?

2011 Corvette Grand Sport

2011 Challenger 392

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
It doesn't matter how many stripes and accents they put on the Challenger, it just looks like a pig with a cop car interior compared to the GS. Honestly though, the cars are so different that a direct comparison is useless.

·
Registered
329 Posts
It doesn't matter how many stripes and accents they put on the Challenger, it just looks like a pig with a cop car interior compared to the GS. Honestly though, the cars are so different that a direct comparison is useless.
I agree.:thumbsup:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're making some cool cop car interiors now. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Grandsport. My friend just got his, and it is SUPER nice.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
I was foolish enough at one time to have purchased and owned at the same time two Chrysler products. Since then my life long rule is to never ever own a Chrysler product of any kind again.

So if I was looking, GS it is...

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
With a wife and two children I'd be getting the Challenger. I think they are a great looking car. Having owned an 02 ram for 5 years and only putting a radiator, ac condensor fan and plugs in it in those 5 years I wouldn't be scared of it.

Great looking car there BTW

·
Registered
476 Posts
It would be a tough choice. The 392 is awesome looking and well the Grand Sport is equally amazing. I think i'd enjoy the Challenger more because i wouldnt feel so bad leaving it outside:laughing:.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
or support for... only having room for one. :laughing:
Normally I would agree, but being out of the house nearly 80 hours a week already and a having a busy travel schedule I enjoy spending what little time I have with my children and the woman I truly don't seserve.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I would get the GS. I know someone who has the SRT8 Challenger, it's a nice car but not my cup of tea. The car is huge.

BLK 1 :buhbye:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I think you would be much happier with a CTS-V than a Challenger. It's fast comfortable and in a recent Battle of the Supercars it beat an AMG 6.3 CLS in varied tests. With LPE mods it makes 700+ HP and is still mild mannered when tooling around.

It is faster than either the Dodge or the GS and will carry your family.

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts