Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bunch of kills this weekend,

Decided to drive to drive to great america and back, about 35 miles each way, going there a pickup truck was messing with me :crazy: so i just gave it a go at 70mph in 4th gear and blew past, i slowed down after 90 (no point) but he flew by so now i got into 3rd at 70 and ran away, didnt see him for the rest of the night. Got on the 294 northbound from edens and the other cars were cruising at a good 90-95 mph, v1 goes and i slow to 55, low and behold a state tropper was under a bridge to greet the night time speeders :laughing: i got off at the exit and set back to return home, the highway was completely empty (11pm) for the 4 mile stretch of straight road! so i got her up to the end of 4th (talk about fun) before returning to 70. got home and my bumper has about 30 mosquitos and other crawly things that were sacrificed for my high speed enjoyment. Yesterday i cleaned up the mess on my bumper and went driving to have a black M3 pull out and floor it about 6 cars infront of me, quick stab at second and i reeled him in, we ended up next to each other and i asked "wanna go for real" his reply "no no its ok, nice car tho" we chatted for a bit before the green, turns out he lives close so we figured we'll run into each other again - first nice bimmer owner (+ he was young and with his friend)

Im heading towards the highway and none other than a yellow lambo galardo gets in front. there was traffic so i was hoping he'd behave and he did, i ended up just following him and enjoying the view, got off and came home.
What dose a vette need to edge out a galardo from a roll? this is the second time ive seen the guy.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Sounds like some fun cruisin! Im throwing in new spark plugs tonight (my old ones were completely black) and that should solve the problem. We should get together for some cruising one of these days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts