Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I am John Reyna and I have a yellow 1977 daily driver with 375k. 350, auto 350, hot cam, twin 12'' electric fans, electric fuel pump, fiberglass rear spring, 750 double pump holley w/ mech. sec., 1.94 heads, k&n filter, high rise hood with twin ducts, c4 seats, rockford fosgate mp3 player, pioneer 4x6 and 6x9s. Interior is still under theft recovery.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to have you. This is a real good site for info. & just hanging out. Hope to see some pics of your ride, sounds interesting.:partyon:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's my only car. i have no choice but to drive it everyday. It's on its 3rd motor second tranny. Who do I send pics to?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Jlreyna said:
It's my only car. i have no choice but to drive it everyday. It's on its 3rd motor second tranny. Who do I send pics to?
go into the corvette gallery...you'll see a option to upload photos..then just pic the right catagory to put them in...

and 375 k :surprised

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
:buhbye: WELCOME! :buhbye:

Let us know if we can help you further with the gallery.

Also, don't forget to check in at the C3 section, I'm sure everyone would like to hear about your ride.:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,550 Posts
Welcome John, Just saw your cars picture. Good looking ride

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Jlreyna said:
I have a yellow 1977 daily driver with 375k.
MUCH RESPECT!! Glad to know you are driving your baby. I've racked up about 40k (98k total) in the 2 years I've owned my '93.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's been in the family for 14 years.
I think if you have a nice car you need to drive it.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Jlreyna said:
It's been in the family for 14 years.
I think if you have a nice car you need to drive it.
Exactly! My GS will never be in a museum. When I'm done with it, it'll be junkyard material.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Welcome Love the car. It would be great to drive my car every day but I don't think I could fit much material in it.:laughing:
I'm a contractor no place for my tools.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice color by the way. ;) ;)

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Welcome to the board! Nice ride! :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts