Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blonds, brunettes, and redheads and Corvettes.
A couple oldies, and a couple newbies

·
Registered
321 Posts
Blonds, brunettes, and redheads....oh yeah, a complete package.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I swear I just met the 3rd one down in the yellow vert.:surprised

Yep, then you rolled over and your alarm went off, right.:rolling: :rolling:

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
I'd like to meet number 2!:thud:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
No, you didn't. She is a model for Corvette Warehouse here in Dallas. Now, I can swing by there anytime if I want to ;)
How do you know if he's met her or not? Just because she models for Corvette Warehouse doesn't mean he didn't meet her. You really ought to refrain from jumping to conclusions or assuming things about people you have no idea about.

·
Registered
24 Posts
How do you know if he's met her or not? Just because she models for Corvette Warehouse doesn't mean he didn't meet her. You really ought to refrain from jumping to conclusions or assuming things about people you have no idea about.

Sorry mr. legalist. But, based on the information at hand, such as he lives in another state, etc. and that I have seen the girl before at Corvette Warehouse here in Dallas, one can conclude (using deductive reasoning) that as she lives in one state and he in another the likelihood that he just met her is very slim.

Now, in order to be extremely specific for you, I guess I should say "The chances that you just met her are extremely slim unless she is visiting your city or you are visiting Dallas".

Hope that works better for you :buhbye:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts