Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've decided to go Black metalic with a very white Pearl stripe. From what I've gathered this paint scheme is along the lines of a ZL-1 (correct me if I'm wrong though.) Whatever it is I really like it.

What I'm not sure of is...should I continue the stripe all the way down the front of the car? Or should I stop at the end of the hood (L88 long hood)?

What do you guys think? Oh and my Husband doesn't care for the wrap around of White on the rear but I really like it.:thumbsup:

If anyone else has any more pictures of this car or one similar to it please feel free to post it. I need as many pictures as I can to show the painter what I'm after.:cheers:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:thumbsup: I like the look...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
The hood stripe should stop/begin at the bottom inside of the front of the scoop. :thumbsup:

I have to respectfully disagree with your hubby...
The ass end wrapped in the stripe is just hot! :devil:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The hood stripe should stop/begin at the bottom inside of the front of the scoop. :thumbsup:

I have to respectfully disagree with your hubby...
The ass end wrapped in the stripe is just hot! :devil:
So the stripe shouldn't go all the way down the front? I think it stops at the end of the scoop on this particular car. I know, I don't know what my husbands smoking but I like the back end of that car too.;)

Thanks guys for the replies, I'm getting so excited about this.:D

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
You could go metallic black and a metallic silver stripe

But that may be alittle too risqué for you

It's all Bon :nuts:

Bon :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
that's 69dirtyrat's piece of junk :smack

that vette is one of the sexiest looking things out there.. just google 69dirtyrat corvette in google images search :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
The stripe has a little bit of cream in it. The cream gives the stripe more depth. PM him and he can give you more info. Ive seen the car in person, and the pics do not do it justice!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Hey Jeanne!
I searched through the corvette photos section and found some other C3's with stripes - Just to give you some ideas.

In2fun's Vette

Or go Wild!

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Jeanne!
I searched through the corvette photos section and found some other C3's with stripes - Just to give you some ideas.

This car above was actually the first striped C3 I fell in love with that is until I saw the paint scheme on the C3 I posted.:thumbsup: I'm just really loving the wrap around of the White on the bumper.

I must say though, the above pic is a bad ass car! Do we know who's it is? Anyone?:D

SFallison, thanks for posting the pics.;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts