Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.
So I had a bad day at the track in Byron.

Tranny shifting right now and the DFI is in tune!
Can't wait for GLD in June!
So. Does any one go to GLD on WED nights for test/fun?
I may go up there 5-14.
Any one interested?
Matt

:cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
53,226 Posts
Matt383 said:
OK.
So I had a bad day at the track in Byron.

Tranny shifting right now and the DFI is in tune!
Can't wait for GLD in June!
So. Does any one go to GLD on WED nights for test/fun?
I may go up there 5-14.
Any one interested?
Matt

:cheers:
Can you make it Thursday night? I could do Thursday.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would LOVE to go on Thursday.
REAL street drags this Thursday.
However Thursday is the UNITED WAY's annual dinner/meeting.
Gotta go to that.:(
Good luck!
Matt
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
53,226 Posts
Matt383 said:
I would LOVE to go on Thursday.
REAL street drags this Thursday.
However Thursday is the UNITED WAY's annual dinner/meeting.
Gotta go to that.:(
Good luck!
Matt
Ok, maybe next Wed then. Maybe I'll shoot up there tomorrow night for a little fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,033 Posts
Glad to hear the tranny is back in fighting shape!

I'm out this Wednesday, I'm hoping to hook up with Edgar Perez from the NJ Corvette Challenge. He's in Chicago for work and I'm working on meeting up with him.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
53,226 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Glad to hear the tranny is back in fighting shape!

I'm out this Wednesday, I'm hoping to hook up with Edgar Perez from the NJ Corvette Challenge. He's in Chicago for work and I'm working on meeting up with him.

Couldn't make it tonight. Who wants to race NEXT tues night... 5/20 ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK Guys.
Darn rain again.
supposed to rain all day.
Doesn't look like there will be any track time tonight!
Patrick, is GLD open on Tuesdays?
I'll have to check their web site.
Matt
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top