Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this hasn't been a fun week I checked in the hospital last Friday for a one hour same day surgery after which they admitted me. I spent two days they and was transferred to another hospital where Monday they shocked my heart and Wednesday they cauterized some of it. 4 different IVs at once. Right now my arm looks like a pin cushion and other parts are stapled. What a hard way to loose weight

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Well this hasn't been a fun week I checked in the hospital last Friday for a one hour same day surgery after which they admitted me. I spent two days they and was transferred to another hospital where Monday they shocked my heart and Wednesday they cauterized some of it. 4 different IVs at once. Right now my arm looks like a pin cushion and other parts are stapled. What a hard way to loose weight
Get well brother.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Well damn if you haven't been through the Ringer, this is my first time back in a while, and God Speed to you, happy to see your on the mend...I see your here, Patrick and ol' ChuckA, sort of feel like old home week and damn good to hear from you guys.... Torch, I Wish you the Best... With the old Crew here I will stop by a little more often.....Take Care My Friend...
StingrayKev...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts