Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im starting to get second thoughts about adams polishes i havent recived all my products i get a letter saying there sending my half gallon of detail spray in a seperat box im missing a grit guard and no one ever responds to my emails there stuff looks good but im not having good luck with this

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
im starting to get second thoughts about adams polishes i havent recived all my products i get a letter saying there sending my half gallon of detail spray in a seperat box im missing a grit guard and no one ever responds to my emails there stuff looks good but im not having good luck with this
Let's kick their ass! :laughing:

Seriously, sorry bro. I know most of the Adam's staff has been on the road for Bloomington Gold here in Illinois, which just ended. So, they've been burning the candle at both ends the last week or so. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out.

I love the grit guard!:partyon:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's kick their ass! :laughing: :
:rolling:
yea i figured that they were at bloomington gold....congrats on your brick:thumbsup: but im just getting impatiant because i sent an email before B-G but well see ive heard so many good things about adams i guess im just over reacting:huh:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
:rolling:
yea i figured that they were at bloomington gold....congrats on your brick:thumbsup: but im just getting impatiant because i sent an email before B-G but well see ive heard so many good things about adams i guess im just over reacting:huh:
Nah, you aren't over reacting... it's good to keep our vendors in check! And, when we buy stuff for our Vette we want it ASAP! Heck, we wouldn't have bought Vettes if we were actually patient, right? Like our cars -- we want everything fast! :smack

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right! but my vette isnt fast enough i need head and cam!!:devil:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i see this going way off topic.....

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So... uh... half gallon of detail spray, eh? You mixing the stuff with Vodka or are you a detail freak? :laughing:
:rolling: :rolling:

sorry bro it smells good...but not that good by the way all there stuff smells really good my sister was like STOP TRYING TO GET HIGH :smack

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I also bought the half gallon of detail spray.........I use it as cologne:laughing:

Your not kidding about the smell. After a good Adams detail my garage smells like a cotton candy and bananas.........

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
i am really not a wax person slash making car look nice since i dont own vette yet but what about this product i heard called mamas maybe i am spelling it wrong but i heard that that stuff works great from where i buy antifreeze ,oil etc etc AUTO ZONE

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i am really not a wax person slash making car look nice since i dont own vette yet but what about this product i heard called mamas maybe i am spelling it wrong but i heard that that stuff works great from where i buy antifreeze ,oil etc etc AUTO ZONE
I think you meant Mothers.

I have used their products in the past - and I've had better results with Adam's products.

Come to think of it...I preferred Meguires over Mothers also in my experience.

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
exactly thanks for clearing it up thanks that is the name i meant::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Mother's has a good aluminum polish, but I would never use any of their paint products.......come to think of it......just use Adams.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know most of the guys were at Bloomington Gold this weekend and are either just getting back or in the process.

if you email [email protected], someone will be able to help you out.

Brian

·
Mo-Fo
7,510 Posts
I also bought the half gallon of detail spray.........I use it as cologne:laughing:

Your not kidding about the smell. After a good Adams detail my garage smells like a cotton candy and bananas.........
You need to get the undercarriage spray. It's GRAPE! I mean really, really grape! I've had people come up to me and ask me if I was using grape juice! :laughing:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
You need to get the undercarriage spray. It's GRAPE! I mean really, really grape! I've had people come up to me and ask me if I was using grape juice! :laughing:
My garage smells of grape at the moment.

·
Supporting Vendor / Car Care Sponsor
364 Posts
What a bummer! We have clearly fallen down here, and I'm truly sorry! Any email sent may have been eaten by our spam filter, as I personally monitor any issues that arise with orders. Currently, we don't have any unresolved issues to my knowledge!

Please email me immediately: [email protected], or call my cell: 310-344-4290. We will get your order delivered immediately, and with bonus for our delay and lack of communication.

If ever there is a problem with an order, for anyone reading, please call or email me personally. I'll be sure to get the issue resolved immediately!

Again, my apologies for our breakdown, and I hope to make it up to you. Thanks for your business, and have a great night!

Sincerely,

-Adam

1 - 20 of 34 Posts