Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a great day out so I'm cruising with my top off to wash my car. All of a sudden I hear this buzzing next to me and there's a black honda something with gold rims, and this high school looking kid who's balls haven't dropped yet. Granted I'm not that old but he looked about 12. I didn't want to wasted any gas on him but his techno just put me over the edge. We went from 20, he honk, and I was gone. By the time I had 2 cars on him, I hear this loud thud on the crossmember over my head. :WTF It scarred the **** out of me. I looked around for what was going on, and there's this black baby bird looking back up at me from under my clutch. Great, well I couldn't find a place to stop so I just said screw it and went to the car wash. When I got there I couldn't get it out, it was running all over my floorboard. It finally jumped out, but not before it left a nice steamy **** on my floor mat. It ran away, I couldn't find it, so I washed my car. When I was ready to leave I checked all over for this damn thing, in the engine bay, tires, everywhere, and nothing. So I start it up, about a second later, there's this squeal and a thump.....****. I popped the hood and it's feather's everywhere, my idler pulley was a nice shade of red. I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning the blood off my block and pully feathers ou of the alternator. I guess Adam's detail spray can be used for anything.
Well looks like that's 2 kills for the day :lookinup:

RIP little baby black bird

·
Registered
759 Posts
:thud:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fly Time

We all knew that these cars can "fly" but I guess some people take it literally .
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Any more after market upgrades that you are thinking about adding ? :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Damn, that's crazy!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good thing you put that whack honda in line. That would push me to kill him too, gold rims, techno and worst of all driving a honda.

Too bad that baby bird was blown into feathers but it happens.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Honda = Nice Kill
Baby Bird = Casualty of war...and/or...goes to show that only the 'strong' survive! LOL! Just kidding!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
If my folk history is correct, your future is not bright . . .

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Ouch :thud:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
It's funny that the little bird got more text in the write-up than the Honda! :rolling: RIP lil bird...

·
Registered
157 Posts
hahahaha, birds suck anyway

1 - 14 of 14 Posts