Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been keeping it a secret from everyone except immediate family because of all the problems the wife's had in the past, but as of yesterday we've decided to let the cat out of the bag. We went for an ultrasound on July 28th and expected the worst, but here's what we saw.......

Then, just yesterday we went for another ultrasound, and with my fingers crossed, we saw this.......

She's almost 9 weeks along now. I can't explain how I feel, but after all that the wife and I have been through trying to have a baby, I want to do backflips. Thanks to all that kept us in their prayers, and for those that showed support when the other miscarriages happened.

I'll keep everyone updated! :excited:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,437 Posts
GOOD NEWS:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! Man do I know that feeling. The fourth time was the charm :D Prepare for the best years of your life!

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Great news!! Hey, she's got blue eyes.:D

:cheers: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Glad to see everything is working out. Congratulations.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
"No man can possibly know what life means, what the world means, until he has a child and loves it. And then the whole universe changes and nothing will ever again seem exactly as it seemed before."

- By Hearn/Lafcadio for a friend shortly after the birth of his first son, Kazuo, in 1893.

Congratulations.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Congrats:cheers: Hope everything goes well:thumbsup: Any names planned?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts