Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,221 Posts
snipcod said:
Thats a huge bitch!
She could be a very nice girl.

C'mon, you wouldn't want to introduce her to your family?

"Mom, Dad, this is my giant girlfriend Shirley. Is she big or what?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
That pic has been running around the internet for years....there's one other one of her walking next to a "normal" sized woman....problem is, both of the pics are fakes. I'll see if I can find the article.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
ghostchild said:
That pic has been running around the internet for years....there's one other one of her walking next to a "normal" sized woman....problem is, both of the pics are fakes. I'll see if I can find the article.....

Follow this link:

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/tests/hoaxphotoanswers2.html

it's a series of photos and explanations about whether they are real pictures or hoaxes.....the 3rd one down is the other pic of this woman that I was talking about, along with an explanation of why that is a fake picture.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh i see said the blind man

:laughing:
ghostchild said:
Follow this link:

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/tests/hoaxphotoanswers2.html

it's a series of photos and explanations about whether they are real pictures or hoaxes.....the 3rd one down is the other pic of this woman that I was talking about, along with an explanation of why that is a fake picture.....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,109 Posts
Patrick said:
She could be a very nice girl.

C'mon, you wouldn't want to introduce her to your family?

"Mom, Dad, this is my giant girlfriend Shirley. Is she big or what?"
At least we wouldnt get a sore neck from eating at the y.:laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
u could get a complex useing a step ladder

she was ment for a realy big fella they need love 2:whip: :whip:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,909 Posts
duneripperxx said:
At least we wouldnt get a sore neck from eating at the y.:laughing:
:laughing:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top