Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure, it was perfectly detailed.... the Java Black paint was like a mirror..... like they day it was painted. Spotless.

On my way home..... my 9 year old son says "let's go 4 wheelin!". Not one to disappoint my son, I go along with it like another 9 year old.

Our secret off roading spot had been hit BAD by some serious thunderstorms. The ruts were filled with 2 feet of mud ... and the dips were filled with 4 feet of water!

After going through some serious mud that made stearing useless..... I SUBMERGED the truck, a tidle-wave of water came up over the hood and then up the windshield and over the truck!

I had to come to a DEAD STOP with the water up to the windshield, because I couldn't see with the wipers on, had to let the waves settle for a moment. When I was able to see what I was in, I hammered the gas and pulled out of the water with ease!

Anyway, wife doesn't like when I mangle her SUV. :partyon:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
better get off the computer and get the soap:thumbsup: at least you had fun:excited:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Cool. :)

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stilcrazee said:
As long as you didn't break another headlight..what's the problem?
Right on! Nothing like a low-mile 40k SUV with brush marks all over it, and mud packed under the suspension and in the RADIATOR.

Plus, 2 really nice scratches on the roof when I under-estimated how low a tree branch was.... OOPS!

;)

Time to go 4-wheelin again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts