Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Is this an attention getter whenever people are looking for a little? I never understood why one would start a thread saying "I'm going to leave". :huh:

The only way I am going is when I'm thrown out.....and that might be sooner than I think :D

·
I have an Acer now.
4,591 Posts
i'm going to leave when i get one or more of the following

- a licence
- a girl friend to be inslaved to
- a life
- or when I go blind from looking at a monoter too long

·
Premium Member
11,628 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
C6Nut400 said:
see everyone in a week after I make my decision
Why?

Was it the salad discussion?

The Bush vs. Kerry stuff?

Not enough women here? (Patrick, please fix that :spanked: )

The jokes about the GTO being your Mom's ride?

The muffler bearing?

I deserve to know!

Hey, where you goin'?

I'm talkin' here..

HEY

HEY

HEY!!!!

Was it something we said, something you read??

Just kiddin', buddy...

Come back soon

:cool:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I see that someone hit it on the red dot!!! I can't tell either!! He'll kill me!! :down: :bang :toilet

I hope you don't leave NICK.....:(

Come back and we'll all sit down and talk!!

:lookinup:

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ill say this. I will probably stay at least until my supporting membership is gone maybe before maybe after. I know there are, at the lowest, 5-7 people that are thinking "awsome". I and you know who you are so I wont name names. I dont contribute to this site (except for $50) as far as I know. Sure those gto jokes are getting to me....alot. That muffler bearing was annoying at first but about 2 mins later I knew why it was "funny". Any more women here, just more people pissed at me. Oh and know this is not for attention.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
C6Nut400 said:
Ill say this. I will probably stay at least until my supporting membership is gone maybe before maybe after. I know there are, at the lowest, 5-7 people that are thinking "awsome". I and you know who you are so I wont name names. I dont contribute to this site (except for $50) as far as I know. Sure those gto jokes are getting to me....alot. That muffler bearing was annoying at first but about 2 mins later I knew why it was "funny". Any more women here, just more people pissed at me. Oh and know this is not for attention.
Is a week up already?:D

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
C6Nut400 said:
I said I would make my decision in a week.
No, actually you said, "see everyone in a week when I make my decision."

So when I saw you post again I naturally thought a week was up! :laughing:

Lighten up a bit......do you really care that much if a few people here break your shoes every now and then? Life is long my friend, not everyone you meet is going to be on the top of your list. That's just the way it goes.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.