21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
poncherello said:
No, actually you said, "see everyone in a week when I make my decision."

So when I saw you post again I naturally thought a week was up! :laughing:

Lighten up a bit......do you really care that much if a few people here break your shoes every now and then? Life is long my friend, not everyone you meet is going to be on the top of your list. That's just the way it goes.
I guess I should of rephrased what I said.

Thats not the whole of it. Actually some of it is for others to lighten up.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
C6Nut400 said:
I guess I should of rephrased what I said.

Thats not the whole of it. Actually some of it is for others to lighten up.
Well, all I can tell you is stop being thin skinned. And I apologize for sending you that doll! :laughing: J/K

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
poncherello said:
Well, all I can tell you is stop being thin skinned. And I apologize for sending you that doll! :laughing: J/K
Thats not the whole of it. And thats ok about the doll. I got over it.

·
I have an Acer now.
4,591 Posts
CHP said:
Nope i'm just not going to join in the ass kissing.Get a little butt hurt and broadcast it:huh:
yeah right, you don't like him or me

remember trying telling him and I to get out of the chat all the time over the summer ?

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
:WTF :WTF :WTF :WTF :WTF is wrong wiyh u unever pm ed me so it probobly a little p m s ya know im hrer ffra resen so PMMM ME :agree: :agree: :bang :bang :WTF :WTF :WTF :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Nina said:
Well I must have really missed some of the posts because I have no idea what is going on.
As long as we're all venting:

I'm still upset with you because you said I wasn't your best friend from high school....:(

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
cosmo said:
:WTF :WTF :WTF :WTF :WTF is wrong wiyh u unever pm ed me so it probobly a little p m s ya know im hrer ffra resen so PMMM ME :agree: :agree: :bang :bang :WTF :WTF :WTF :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
:laughing: male PMS huh?

21 - 40 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.