Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
Happy Holidays from the Parrot!!!!!!! :)

Well, I just read this interesting thread and I like to chime in here:

Firstly, the fact that you purchased a supporting membership says it all about your committment to this site. I commend you for helping out for the site. I wonder how many of the 5-7 people you are thinking want you off (alledgely) are supporting members?????

Again, as a supporting member I would not worry about what 5-7 people are thinking. Look at me. I have been shot at repeatedly for my political views. I have been birdnapped. I have been called out repeatedly and toyed with constantly. It is all in fun. If I feel someone is REALLY annoyed with me, I will PM them to find out if there is a real problem and discuss it off DC. And yes you contribute more to the site than just 50 bucks. You have over 5000 posts. Stick around!!!!!!!

Hey, they are what they are, jokes! It is natural to expect comments about a GTO from a corvette site especially if you have a corvette engine in it. Don't worry about it. And why not return the joke with a witty response?????? If they can dish it out, then they better be ready to take it!!!!!!!

Stay around here!!!!!!!! Don't leave!!!!!!!!

My 2 cents!!!!!!!

:cheers:
:agree: :agree:

We all get wacked here! But I will stay unless I DIE!!! That's just how I like it. Humor and friends are the BEST.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's just how I like it. Humor and friends are the BEST.
Hey Nut, you think you have problems, look at poor Mike here.......He couldn't get anyone to show up at his Maryland gathering. He was there all alone!!!!!! And he is still here!!!!! And he is on the Vegas committee!!!!!!!! Do you know what it is like to eat alone? I wouldn't know, but Mike does!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

Thanks for the note of support for my post, Mike!!!!!!!

Nobody wants to see a Supporting Member leave, stay and take what others that you feel that don't agree with you with a grain of salt. There are many more that like you and want you to stay!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
Thanks for the note of support for my post, Mike!!!!!!!
No Problem!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I strive to perfection!! :excited:

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Z06 Parrot said:
You did, why don't you just apologize to the man?????

:laughing:
:laughing: nahhh. Ive had some good convincing from good people. Thanks Parrot, Ponch, Dan, Inspiron, Mike, Cosmo, CHP (I suppose), fenny, Z-man, MIKEETC, stilcrazee, flared, derek. Thanks. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
C6Nut400 said:
:laughing: nahhh. Ive had some good convincing from good people. Thanks Parrot, Ponch, Dan, Inspiron, Mike, Cosmo, CHP (I suppose), fenny, Z-man, MIKEETC, stilcrazee, flared, derek. Thanks. :cheers: :cheers:
Saved the best for last I see...

You're welcome. :thumbsup: :buhbye:

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Inspiron said:
OH MY GOD!

he said my name!
why wouldnt I? Id still be prety pissed if you and dan hadnt cooled me down from the GTO jokes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
nahhh. Ive had some good convincing from good people. Thanks Parrot, Ponch, Dan, Inspiron, Mike, Cosmo, CHP (I suppose), fenny, Z-man, MIKEETC, stilcrazee, flared, derek. Thanks.
Now with that said,

and get to posting like you used to!!!!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:smack :smack :smack :smack :smack
:D :D :D :D :D

Just a joke from the family feud, NUT!!!!!!!!!

Glad you are staying!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,655 Posts
Not much left to say....i hope you hang around.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I can't believe you got 4 f---ing pages out of "I'm leaving". You may be more well liked than you realize..........................maybe.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This brings to mind Geno's Zen #6.

6. No one is listening until you fart.
;)

·
Registered
12,655 Posts

This brings to mind Geno's Zen #6.

6. No one is listening until you fart.
;) [/B]

Only the squeeky wheel gets greased..:cool:

61 - 80 of 108 Posts