Discussion Starter #1
(Webcast and chat are over....)

Webcast pics...
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7481

Chat transcript...
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7482

It was good fun!

W E B C A S T T O N I G H T

1) The 2005 Corvette will be unveiled tonight at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit tonight.

2) The C6 unveiling will be web cast, www.chevy.com/corvette (look for the icon under Corvette News section on January 4, 2004) and www.GM.com.

3) The C6 live web cast is planned to start at:

4:00 pm - Pacific Time
5:00 pm - Mountain Time
6:00 pm - Central Time
7:00 pm - Eastern Time

L I V E A O L C H A T R O O M T O N I G H T

1) Join our "live" AOL digitalcorvettes.com chat room which will start 1 hour prior to the C6 unveiling and will run for the duration of the C6 unveiling. You'll be able to chat with other DC members and share immediate reactions while watching the live webcast together. It'll be fun!

2) You must have AOL Instant Messenger installed on your computer for the chat room. If you do not have AOL installed, go to http://www.aim.com/download.adp?aolp=1 and download the version for your computer.

3) If you have AOL Instant Messenger installed, send an instant message to "digitalcorvettes" , "CF Vette80" or "ChiMan60440" and we will immediately invite you into the chat room.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Only 2 hours away. Hopefully my parents will still be painting so that I can get onto their computer and use AIM. Look forward to talking to you all!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Patrick...

Really like the idea that you send out alert emails on important items. It really differentiates this forum from the others I subscribe to! Good Job....

Thanks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
the link for the live webcast thing on the corvette webpage shuts off a second after it comes up. i even turned off my pop up control and it still did it. anyone else having this problem?

·
Registered
32 Posts
yeah i was finally able to get it to work. my dad's got this norton internet security thing on here that was preventing it from happening. Luckily i was able to catch it right as he was introducing the engine. :D

·
Registered
953 Posts
Thanks Again

Patrick,

Thanks again for orgainizing the chat during the unveiling....we should do more of these...

Right on!! :thumbsup:

Leo

AIM: lzrada

·
Super Moderator
10,115 Posts
Guess I missed most of chatroom, but we saw all of the GM braodcast. I think they did a class job of honoring Zora and others contributing to vette's history. I was glad to hear the word "value" used even if it was only once.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
continue the discussion in the screen shots thread :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.