Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting at my desk finishing up some end of week work and noticed outside the window it was just an absolutely beautiful evening. So, decided to call it quits for the afternoon, grabbed a beer and pulled the Z out to the driveway and give it a little Adams love.

Not a serious down and dirty detail, just a good once over, quick cleanup, light wax and finish off with a little detail spray and VRT.

Man this stuff is great! Two beers, a beautiful Florida evening and an easy hour, and she's shining like a jewel:thumbsup:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Damn near as shinny as your head!!!:smack

Looks great dude. I need to christen the new PC I got for my B-day. I think you may have inspired me.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Gorgeous:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Yup, Patrick needs to clean the DCZ real good and put on his new wheels (how long are we waiting for them anyway?:laughing: ) to have a change to get on that 1st place again:D It looks soooo friggin' beautiful!!:thumbsup: :partyon:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Looks fantastic!:thumbsup:

·
"a title"
790 Posts
I need to drive to Tampa so you can do my car!

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
I'd stalk that all day long!! :smack Too bad I won't be back in FL any time soon :huh:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Yup, Patrick needs to clean the DCZ real good and put on his new wheels (how long are we waiting for them anyway?:laughing: ) to have a change to get on that 1st place again:D It looks soooo friggin' beautiful!!:thumbsup: :partyon:
The DC Z is rather thrashed at this point... I mean... it's turning into a track car. The DC C6 will be the street machine... all clean! :D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I was sitting at my desk finishing up some end of week work and noticed outside the window it was just an absolutely beautiful evening. So, decided to call it quits for the afternoon, grabbed a beer and pulled the Z out to the driveway and give it a little Adams love.

Not a serious down and dirty detail, just a good once over, quick cleanup, light wax and finish off with a little detail spray and VRT.

Man this stuff is great! Two beers, a beautiful Florida evening and an easy hour, and she's shining like a jewel:thumbsup:

stunning! :partyon:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts