Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Z brother added (Impressions after 700 miles on new Z)

If anybody is not completely satisfied with this car, they need to have their head examined! :smack

Fabulous machine.

I took it out today, and for the 1st time got it up to a little over 6K rpm in 3rd gear.

This thing compared to my '04 with 395 rwhp is like day and night!

The engine pulls like a freight train, :surprised (Thanks Norm Baldwin)

This car is a total package.

The ride is smooth, seats are comfortable, air conditioning is great, visibilty is great, tranny is slick, engine is awesome. What more could you want.

I'm one happy camper.

augydog :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I don't Know Augydog. I have 25,000 on mine now I may have to drive it another 25,000 before I decide if I'm going to keep it...:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
610 Posts
great! now I'm going to have to start planning for a C6 Z06 - now what excuse can I give the wife for wanting a new Z06? :smack

glad you're enjoying the new ride though

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have one problem with my 07 Z. Vision is little blurry from driver
seat position looking out , first I thougt it was heads up display
that made it blurry looking out , it turn out to be my tears of joy
driving this outstanding car .

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have one problem with my 07 Z. Vision is little blurry from driver
seat position looking out , first I thougt it was heads up display
that made it blurry looking out , it turn out to be my tears of joy
driving this outstanding car .

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Congrats on joining the long list of satisfied Z06 owners. Had lunch Saturday with two others singing praises.

Those of us with a hundred less horsepower and targa /vert tops can also appreciate your praise. The C6 is a helluva refined platform. Makes you wonder what the next Gen will be like. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
great! now I'm going to have to start planning for a C6 Z06 - now what excuse can I give the wife for wanting a new Z06? :smack

glad you're enjoying the new ride though
Tell your wife you want to take her on a road trip and the C6 Z has larger trunk space for her wardrobe; more room to lay her dresses flat. Oh! almost forgot - heated seats.

·
Registered
25 Posts
1,350 miles on the car now. The first 800 miles were pre LPE modifications - the car was very civilized and great; my wife loved riding in it. She even asked to drive it a couple of times. I just got it back with 1,250 miles. The last 100 miles were a whole new experience - a totally different car. Imagine taking it somewhat easy in 1st gear to minimize wheel spin (stock tires on normal street), yet, I was able to do the 1/4 mile in 11.5 reaching 132-MPH; an absolute monster. My best 0-60 run (on street tires) was 3.5 sec.

It definitely earned its Z06-R re-name.

One small problem - my wife doesn't like it as much now - too noisy, she says!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Tell your wife you want to take her on a road trip and the C6 Z has larger trunk space for her wardrobe; more room to lay her dresses flat. Oh! almost forgot - heated seats.
:rolling: I try it but I ain't holding my breath

your car looks bloody amazing :devil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts