ran @ sebring on saturday

had a great time with a mustang group

achieved personal best time of 2:30

check it out !!

http://youtu.be/lDHUmKZZw9o

·
Registered
724 Posts
Very nice video and I am impressed. I have a few questions if you don't mind. First was that Silver winged Vette supercharged, second what were you looking at when you were pushing the info buttoms (tire pressure, oil pressure etc) and last where were all the Mustang's?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice video and I am impressed. I have a few questions if you don't mind. First was that Silver winged Vette supercharged, second what were you looking at when you were pushing the info buttoms (tire pressure, oil pressure etc) and last where were all the Mustang's?
thanks for the complements.

no, silver vette was not supercharged, but he has had some cam work done. we were close in speed at the high end, but he had so much more pull coming out of the corners.

as for the buttons...very distracting.....trying to monitor tire pressure and oil temp. was running slicks, and starting pressure gives a low pressure alarm, and until the alarm condition goes away, it says "right rear low pressure" (no **** sherlock), but does not then cycle through to show what that low pressure value might actually be (now that would be useful, like "right rea pressure low - 20lbs).. and on top of that, the oil temp reading that you really wanted to see, is now a couple of button presses away, because you have to get through the alarm readings.........the car is very smart...but obviously the software guys never went out on a track day.

as for the mustangs...........they were all waaayyyyyy behind me. working on another video that has the conga line passing action from the other runs

thanks for the input :partyon:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts