Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing our new realistic looking Carbon Fiber Film: now available at PFYC.com

This new Carbon Fiber Film is a 5 mil thick self-adhesive embossed vinyl that looks like real carbon fiber when installed. You can put it anywhere on the outside or inside of your vehicle.

This vinyl carbon fiber film provides the look of carbon fiber at a fraction of the cost, making it an excellent styling option for customs, show cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, jet skis or ATVs. You can easily heat it to contour over any shape, and it is backed by a 5-year warranty. This makes it an excellent low-cost styling accent for spoilers, interior panels, carbon fiber graphics and stripes, or even entire body panels while adding a nice layer of protection at the same time.

Whether you want to alter your car‘s appearance or refinish worn or damaged interior panels, this carbon fiber film provides a stylish solution. This film can be installed wet or dry on smooth or slightly textured surfaces. Click here to see a technical data sheet.

CAN I GET A SAMPLE? If you want to order a small 6" x 6" sample before you decide to order a larger sheet, you can do so on the ordering page. We charge $1 for this sample to cover postage and the material (there's no profit here).

Click here to place your order:

----------------

Carbon Fiber Interior or Exterior Vinyl Film

--------------

To see a full line-up of our 1997-2004 Corvette C5 new items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our 1997-2004 Corvette C5 sales and specials, please click here.

·
Registered
410 Posts
that product does look good! bit it seems as if its missing something, maybe a top clear coat?

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
How easy does It apply? Does it conform to rounded surfaces easily, or does it fold and crinkle? If it applies well, i would do my center console and door basels

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How easy does It apply? Does it conform to rounded surfaces easily, or does it fold and crinkle? If it applies well, i would do my center console and door basels
It conforms, as you can see with the pretty rounded mirror shown above. To get more details on how exactly it installs, please click through to the product page, then click the "Installation Instructions" icon on the right side of the page. I think that will help you envision how it works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts