Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well sunday was 85 and sunny and just so happened to be a bunch of guys getting together with some very cool cars....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Was that fun or what? After driving behind your car I have decided to push my "loudness" project up a couple weeks. While I won't be going as far as you with the LG long tubes and B&B Bullets, I am going to up my Car's decibel levels with COrsa sports. Yellow is a loud enough color, but stock isn't a loud enough exhaust!

See you next time...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wow !!! What a beautiful lineup of horsepower . I would have driven to Indy just to watch and listen to those roll by . I've been wanting to see your car up close . If your group goes for another cruise , let me know , I might be able to add a few decibels to the collective " ROAR " . Thanks for sharing the pics . Larry

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Nice pics! If that's your black C6, awesome car man! Even if it's not yours, still awesome! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Nice cars, all of them. I especially like the orange Vette next to the black one I assume is the ATI Procharged Vette of Sdowny. Sweet!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
may 5th moon dog on 96th street!
if you need some help getting the corsa's on let me know!
and yeah the blck one is my baby....

·
Registered
30 Posts
I should be ther on the 5th. As for the Corsa's, I wonder if I should wait to see what the new exhaust sounds like on the '08's. It would be cool to have Z06 style exhaust, but I'm not sure if it's worth waiting for.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The more I think about it the more I am leaning toward my first program. Retro-fitting factory parts is probably not a good idea and I know I like the sound of the Corsas. Besides, is it a mod if you use a factory part?

one other thing, I plan to lower the car this week, do you recommend an alignment shop? I've read that an alignment shop will do a much better job than someone that happens to have the equipment (like a dealer). Makes sense to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts