Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never been a huge fan of Pace Cars, but I really like the one used at this year's Indianapolis 500. Seeing the car live at Bloomington Gold was a treat. Does anyone have one of these machines?? Does anyone know of a dealer that has one?? Does anyone know how much they go for?? We were told at Bloomington that they would be allocated to certain dealers, but could get no information as to where they were going or what kind of price tag they would carry.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yes. The dealership I work at has 2 of them and i think they are both already sold. They come basicly fully loaded and MSRP is like 67 or somethign crazy like that. I really dont think its worth it. The decals are just basicly stickers. Personally they (the decals) make it look really cheap. The interior is nicer. The heads of the seat have the indianapolis 500 logo and date. Also I dont like that it says the date on the car. Just a way chevrolet can charge five to ten thousand dollars extra for a corvette. A waste of money. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pace Car attracts a lot of attention

I just took NCM delivery of a PC last week. Great experience at NCM and had a good time driving the vehicle home. The Pace Car attracted loads of attention from people where ever we stopped and many more "awesome" car type complements than any of Corvettes I owned. I don't know what the consensus, died in the wool, Corvette enthusiast opinion is, but I do know the public between Bowling Green and Northern Wisconsin loved it. If you want one try Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale, AZ 480-883-9100 and ask for Bob Ostapovich. He had one a few days ago.

Best wishes with whateve you decide, but it is pretty hard to go wrong buying any Vette.

:cheers:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just took NCM delivery of a PC last week. Great experience at NCM and had a good time driving the vehicle home. The Pace Car attracted loads of attention from people where ever we stopped and many more "awesome" car type complements than any of Corvettes I owned. I don't know what the consensus, died in the wool, Corvette enthusiast opinion is, but I do know the public between Bowling Green and Northern Wisconsin loved it. If you want one try Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale, AZ 480-883-9100 and ask for Bob Ostapovich. He had one a few days ago.

Best wishes with whateve you decide, but it is pretty hard to go wrong buying any Vette.

:cheers:
Congrats on your car. As I said, we saw the PC at Bloomington Gold and it is definitely an awesome machine. We took Museum Delivery on our 2005 and it was a tremendous experience. I highly reccomend it for anyone buying a new Corvette. It truly is something special...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for your reply

This was our first NCM museum delivery and it was just a great experience from start to finish. I highly recommend it to anyone who is a Vette enthusiast.

:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts