Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my insurance bill in the mail today. Comprehensive only for 6 months on the 91 is $105 and on the 02 Z06 is $80. :confused:

Does that sound about right?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
are you asking because the insurance is higher on the 91???? but that rate sounds damn good to me...but i'm 21 so my rates are alot higher...and i have no corvette

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
My premium for my 98 was $65, so yours sounds about right. The 91 may not have the same theft history as the newer cars do? Ask your agent for an explanation.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stilcrazee said:
My premium for my 98 was $65, so yours sounds about right. The 91 may not have the same theft history as the newer cars do? Ask your agent for an explanation.
After going over all the Dam paperwork I found that the Z06 is lower because it's getting a new car rate which is lower then the used car rate. Since the 91 is also a vert I'm thinking that also plays a roll into the higher price.

Can't wait to see what I'm paying for all three cars (daily driver also) when spring rolls around.

B

·
0 Posts
Comp for my Z06 is $91.63 for six months through State Farm if that helps you put it in perspective. Rodney, mine is higher because you are older than me by a handfull of years I think.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My '91 is 62.00 for 6 months. It is on it's own policy, because I want my discount on the '99 instead! Insurance carrier is State Farm. Yours seems high for the '91.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts