Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An internal bulletin from the Kenyan National Security Intelligence Service, or NSIS, states that the Kenyan government in 2009 commissioned a cultural museum in the Obama home village of Kogelo to honor the "birthplace of President Barack Obama" and rededicate the tomb of his father, Barack Obama Sr.

The 2009 NSIS bulletin report said:

The ministry of national heritage this month hosted a cultural festival in Kogelo and commissioned a cultural museum on a plot donated by a member of the Kogelo community. The cultural festival was attended by the minister for national heritage, William ole Ntimama and U.S. ambassador, Michael Ranneberger.

This was to honour the birthplace of President Obama and re-dedicate the tomb of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., the president's late father. But the project had been delayed because of ownership wrangles surrounding the plot.

According to an article in the Kenyan Daily Nation newspaper July 5, 2010, the Kenyan government's plans to build a 112 million Kenyan Schilling ($1.3 million) cultural center at Kogelo was locked in a dispute over who should donate land to the government for the project.

Read more: Intel report: Kenyans honor Obama's 'birthplace' http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=303165#ixzz1NxklL43Z

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Clearly the Kenyan's are retarded.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
If only in your own mind...
You were wrong about the racism remark. I corrected you. Admit it.

In fact, checking prior posts, I've corrected you a lot.

Want me to elaborate? I don't think you'd like it.

Of course, dune, Tsavo and many others would really get a kick out of it.

If I were you, I'd defer.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, it's bigoted.

Kenyan isn't a race, it's a nationality.

I'm getting a little tired of correcting you.
They are black.. so being a good leftist, DT labeled them retarded. That is a racist statement, since they are black.

At least according to the entire left and 92% of the media.. :lookinup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
You were wrong about the racism remark. I corrected you. Admit it.

Of course, dune, Tsavo and many others would really get a kick out of it.

If I were you, I'd defer.
Yes... I typed a funny comment (thus the smiley) and you felt so beat up by my wit on virtually every comment you make... that you jumped on it. ooooh You got me bro! Good for you! I was wrong and you were right. We are all in Ahh of your brilliance. -well... I am, anyway. ;)

Go for it, little sister. You know what they say... if you can't hold your own in a debate... correct your opponents spelling or grammar.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

Come on bro... you've been checking... what's taking so long ?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
If BHO is a natural born citizen, fine.
I want to see his draft registration. Failure to register is a felony. Is today, Was back then, too.
I do not think there is any evidence that he ever registered.
Why?
He was claiming foreign exchange student status. He had an Indonesian citizenship. That is a fact.
As a foreign student, he was not required to register, and he could legally accept money for school as a foreigner.
If he was a natural born US citizen, then, accepting money was fraud.
So, which is it? Did he fail to register? A felony. Did he accept money as a foreign exchange student. Fraud.
It cannot be both.
This man is dirty. Where he got the dirt is inconsequential. Either way, it is illegal for him to vote or hold office.
It’s the law!

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
-Bro... you're killing me and giving them ammo... Stop already. We asked for it and he finally showed it. It's done.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
BHO, no, not browser helper object, is a lie, was propped into the presidency by a lie, by a system that is a lie, so the main liars can continue to scam the world so they can stay in power. BHO, is only there because he's a good puppet for the 'puppet masters'.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
That's racist!.... :laughing:
Not if its based on facts. Since Kenya cant provide a birth certificate (hell, they cant provide one for most of their population) they are acting with no facts to support their claim. Thats just plain stupid, hence my comment.

For the record, IMO anyone who still doubts Obama's long form birth certificate is also retarded, regardless of race or ethnicity.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Not if its based on facts. Since Kenya cant provide a birth certificate (hell, they cant provide one for most of their population) they are acting with no facts to support their claim. Thats just plain stupid, hence my comment.

For the record, IMO anyone who still doubts Obama's long form birth certificate is also retarded, regardless of race or ethnicity.

Then, show me his GD draft registration.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I was wrong and you were right. We are all in Ahh of your brilliance. -well... I am, anyway. ;)

Go for it, little sister. You know what they say... if you can't hold your own in a debate... correct your opponents spelling or grammar.
All I needed to read.

No spelling or grammatical corrections needed.

You were wrong with your statement.

You know what they really say... "if you can't hold your own in a debate, you resort to name calling."

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
They are black.. so being a good leftist, DT labeled them retarded. That is a racist statement, since they are black.

At least according to the entire left and 92% of the media.. :lookinup:
No.

He said "Kenyans are retarded." He made no mention of black, thus making the comment bigoted.

The "entire" left? "92%"? Source?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts