Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of you know me or have seem me. I used to be a normal ever day poster...........Then "someone" asked me a question in a PM. I answered it. Then next thing I know I have nasty Pm's an a thread all about this. The said person ACCUSING me of PM
s I NEVER made ( i still have the PM's) Next thing I know I have a MOD that well i thought was a friend saying things in the bar. I offered my PM box an then said to another mod making accusations to show what i had he didn't listen............mod that isn't even a Lounge mod kept coming in the last bar making me and another poster feel like we did something wrong in the damn thing. Hence why about 5-10 normal D.C bar posters stopped posting. Here I personally miss D.C. We thought D.C was different and this said one MOD. took a side w/o any reason an pushed us away. I miss D.C an might have made a post here or there in diff threads but we all refuse to do the bar thread till the current one ends. I know I am semi rambing. If Patrick or a actual LOUNGE thead MOD desides to contact us we've give details. I'd do all this in a P.M. but we tried an that went NOWHERE WITH that MOD as he didn't even have the BALLS to respond!
Thanks.
Well missed certain females of D.C.

And to whomever reads this. This is all from me. What I had to say what in my mind. My "sister" has nothing to do with this or does she know about this so when I get the perma ban for a mod taking a LIAR's side she had nothing to do with what I felt necessary to post.

·
Registered
578 Posts
HUH, im kinda lost, but im interested since its in a public forum. "what happened"? or if its non of my business, then disregard.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I'm lost. Utterly. :laughing:

Regardless, just because part of your issue is with a moderator doesn't mean you have to handle it behind the scenes. (That's how OTHER sites want dirty laundry dealt with). I believe in just putting it out there.

So, if you want to air it out, you can certainly use this thread.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I thought the rule in that lounge was "anything goes". I peek in every now and then hoping see someone in flagrante, but so far, no luck. :laughing:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Can't we all just get along?

(You should see some of the **** we throw at each other in the Newsroom. It gets pretty nasty and personal, but we all have plans to visit each other when the first of us is able to retire in Cabo. Serious.)

·
Registered
19,476 Posts

(You should see some of the **** we throw at each other in the Newsroom. It gets pretty nasty and personal, but we all have plans to visit each other when the first of us is able to retire in Cabo. Serious.)
STFU you pussy!

;)

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
well...uh...hi...welcome back... :buhbye:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Tsavo and Blckslvr :smack I'm friggin dying over here!!!!

Can't you boys see this young lady has serious issue here? And all you two can do is joke and make it all about yourselves.......selfish things :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
13,185 Posts
Tsavo and Blckslvr :smack I'm friggin dying over here!!!!

Can't you boys see this young lady has serious issue here? And all you two can do is joke and make it all about yourselves.......selfish things :laughing: :laughing:
We wouldn't know them anyother way :laughing:

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Somebody have aspirin? I read this 10 times and didn't understand anything.

:thud:

a++ Cedric

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

:laughing: True story...

Blck vs Tsavo... :laughing:

1 - 20 of 272 Posts