Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Mine should be Done by the morning. I cant sleep So I might as well Chop all night. Just me and my 24 pack of Pepsi. :smokin:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Done took me about an hour. The only thing I hate about it is the headlights. I couldnt find any headlight pics that would fit the drawing so i made my own. Well I uploaded it and Ill post it in the morning When It gets Aproved. Good Night.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Well Here it is. I know the headlights look like crap. But im still a newbie and that was the best I could think of doing.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Hey Pat I thought you put this on your agenda. I was looking forward to your "chop" of this pic. I know your busy but it took me 2 hours so it should take you 5 mins.:stick:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Hey Pat I thought you put this on your agenda. I was looking forward to your "chop" of this pic. I know your busy but it took me 2 hours so it should take you 5 mins.:stick:
We'll see......;)

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Wow, serious hero worship. :spanked: :rolling:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Pat's looking for a top view of that Italian ass he loves so much. :spanked: :rolling:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Adam-
I tweked your fenders, nose, and tail a bit...

Couldn't bring myself to mess with the lights, though.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
bkuper said:

Couldn't bring myself to mess with the lights, though.
Damn I should have done that to the fenders that looks really good Brian. Man I hate those headlights. I could barely bring my self to post this pic because of them. BTW what tool or combinations of tools did you use to do that. I have just been useing the smudge tool. But the edges you redid look smoother.
Thanks
Adam.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Adam-

First, what software are you running?
I did this in PShop (at work, LATE last night while waiting for something else to render in Viz 4. uggh).

Anyway, I usually work with a combination of smudge and blur (of varying degrees), and some copy/paste for big gestures. I'll also use the clone tool to copy stuff like door/hood/body panel seams along a "path" or quickly copying similar colors/shadows/etc. along a "path".

For example, I copied each of the fenders and moved them away from the car a bit. I then used smudge/blur to close the voids, first at a lower effect to smooth stuff and then kick up the smudge, say to 20-30%, to tighten up the edges.

Beyond that, it just takes practice and time.

happy photoshopping.

b.

(btw, empty you PM mailbox, it's full.) :D

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
bkuper said:
Adam-

First, what software are you running?
I did this in PShop (at work, LATE last night while waiting for something else to render in Viz 4. uggh).

Anyway, I usually work with a combination of smudge and blur (of varying degrees), and some copy/paste for big gestures. I'll also use the clone tool to copy stuff like door/hood/body panel seams along a "path" or quickly copying similar colors/shadows/etc. along a "path".

For example, I copied each of the fenders and moved them away from the car a bit. I then used smudge/blur to close the voids, first at a lower effect to smooth stuff and then kick up the smudge, say to 20-30%, to tighten up the edges.

Beyond that, it just takes practice and time.

happy photoshopping.

b.

(btw, empty you PM mailbox, it's full.) :D
I am running the latest Adobe Photo shop Maybe its version 7 i would have to check. You do basicly the same thing i do but I have a habit of rushing my self. I dont think ive used the blur tool before so ill try it out.
Thanks 4 your help
Adam
(BTW my PM is empty and it has been for a while.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts