Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this, so if an admin wants to move, go ahead.

Just a question that's ran around in my head a few times, so I wanted to see what people think. This is totally hypothetical of course, and just to get an interesting discussion going I guess.

If Chevrolet went out of business, do you think the Corvette would go down with the ship, or break off and form its own brand?

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
I think we would invade the factory and keep it going ourselves.

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this, so if an admin wants to move, go ahead.

Just a question that's ran around in my head a few times, so I wanted to see what people think. This is totally hypothetical of course, and just to get an interesting discussion going I guess.

If Chevrolet went out of business, do you think the Corvette would go down with the ship, or break off and form its own brand?
Blasphemer !!
:laughing::surprised

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Just Chevrolet or all of GM?

I am pretty sure that Corvette would die with Chevrolet. If Gm was still around I think we might see a Pontiac or Cadillac Corvette.

From an economic standpoint Corvette needs a whole line of vehicles to support it's price point. Otherwise, a new Vette would cost $100,000 plus.

Maybe Callaway would buy the factory and start producing expensive supercars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts