Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like to use armor all and I would like to see what the others are using to do the dash

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
grapeknutz said:
I don't like to use armor all and I would like to see what the others are using to do the dash
I think Armor All got it's bad rep from being greasy and shiny way back when.

The new Armor All products, like their "greaseless interior" is truely an excellent product. Makes everything look jet-black with a natural factory-looking glow. Plus, it smells like vanilla or almonds and a few times I've been tempted to taste it. NOT!

Try it, it's a good product.

Plus, if you get daring, try their new exterior detailing spray. It's a trip! You spray it on, then lightly glide it around with a towel... then it dries like a wax! Then it comes off baby-easy with a dry towel and the car looks great.

:stick:

·
Registered
245 Posts
franjo said:
I have been using 303 Protectant for the interior
There are a ton of new "grease-less" interior products that look great. I also use the armor-all interior greaseless formula.

·
Registered
22 Posts
303 Aerospace Protectant for the dash, door panels, etc. It contains UV40 and leaves a satin finish. Great stuff. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
303 can be found many places. www.properautocare.com is one such place. If you have a local marine supply store they may carry it as well.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Kramer said:
303 can be found many places. www.properautocare.com is one such place. If you have a local marine supply store they may carry it as well.
I also use it. I remember reading somehwre that Armor All actually magnifies the sun's rays which causes the dash, etc. to crack. Also if you go to the 303 webpage, you can search for a local place that carries it, or you can order directly from them

·
Registered
22 Posts
No problem. Classic Motoring Accessories is a very good site; I have been ordering from them for over 2 years now without incident. :excited:

·
Registered
245 Posts
82dukman said:
I also use it. I remember reading somehwre that Armor All actually magnifies the sun's rays which causes the dash, etc. to crack. Also if you go to the 303 webpage, you can search for a local place that carries it, or you can order directly from them
I've heard this as well, and I understand it was just a "disinformation" attempt.

If you clean your tires with a cleaner like simple-green or orange clean (any degreaser) and then apply any kind of tire-shine product I think you'll be fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts