Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed there are supposed to be lights behind the seats. Can someone tell me what I am supposed to be looking for when ordering these. WHen I took off the covers there is nothing under there.:huh:

·
Registered
424 Posts
I just noticed there are supposed to be lights behind the seats. Can someone tell me what I am supposed to be looking for when ordering these. WHen I took off the covers there is nothing under there.:huh:
im pretty sure they're 194's or 168. it really doesnt matter which. both will fit and the wattage difference isnt noticeable.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im pretty sure they're 194's or 168. it really doesnt matter which. both will fit and the wattage difference isnt noticeable.
There isnt any socket or anything either. I see a wire connecting to the hydraulic arm that lifts the hatch. Maybe the socket fell down in there somewhere.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I see a wire connecting to the hydraulic arm that lifts the hatch. Maybe the socket fell down in there somewhere.
That wire you are seeing is more than likeky the feed for the rear window defrost, thats what comes to mind when you say its connested to the lift arm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts