Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just wanted to give anyone with photoshop skills a little boredom reliever. Im considering what to do with the interior of the 75 this winter. Im thinking something with the orriginal red, plus some white, with some silver trim. Im thinking of possibly switching the seats, either to 78-82 seats, or recovered gen4 firebird seats.. Nothing deffinate in my head yet, but I thought Id get some ideas if anyone had any. If anyone gets bored and throws something together for me.. well. I cant say youll be a magazine feature, but youll at least know your ideas made it into real life, which is more than I can say for some of mine :laughing: thanks :cheers:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I didn't photoshop it, but this is my red/white interior with some chrome & aluminum added.

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
That is one beautiful interior!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, nice interior Jason :thumbsup:

I had another question in this area as well. I thought about doing some different stitching on the door pannels. What I mean is replacing those stitches that are already there with stitching of a different color. Would this require a custom made pannel, or would any good interior shop be able to take out whats there and replace it with a new color thread?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I agree, nice interior Jason :thumbsup:

I had another question in this area as well. I thought about doing some different stitching on the door pannels. What I mean is replacing those stitches that are already there with stitching of a different color. Would this require a custom made pannel, or would any good interior shop be able to take out whats there and replace it with a new color thread?
The "thread" in my door panels is fake. It's molded right into the material. A good shop might be able to stich over it though.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
XS,

I just checked the "deluxe" interior on my 76' and the stiching along the top of the door panel is real and the rest of it on the panel is fake (molded into the plastic....

Jason,

I usually don't like red interiors, but your looks quite nice with the white. YOu have also helped me decide where to put the fire extinguishers.....THanks

Jason

·
Registered
129 Posts
XS,

I just checked the "deluxe" interior on my 76' and the stiching along the top of the door panel is real and the rest of it on the panel is fake (molded into the plastic....

Jason,

I usually don't like red interiors, but your looks quite nice with the white. YOu have also helped me decide where to put the fire extinguishers.....THanks

Jason
Thanks, that is actaully a factory combo in 76 - firethorn & white.

·
DC Crew
12,249 Posts
I didn't photoshop it, but this is my red/white interior with some chrome & aluminum added.

That is beautiful! :thumbsup:

Had a '63 Ford Galaxie Fastback with a red and white interior. Liked it! :cheers:

·
Registered
86 Posts
i know its not your exact interior but you said something about getting those seat and there pretty much the colors you were talking about so i figured id let you see it. im about to rip it all out and change to black

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks pretty cool too. Whenever you do decide to rip it out, let me know. Depends on where I am at the time, but if your buying new seat covers, I may make ya an offer on the old ones. At least they would give me something to go by. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
That looks pretty cool too. Whenever you do decide to rip it out, let me know. Depends on where I am at the time, but if your buying new seat covers, I may make ya an offer on the old ones. At least they would give me something to go by. :thumbsup:
Will do just glad I could be of some help. I found the seat covers I wanted from mid america and they come on new foam as well so I might just end up doing that. Havent decided yet but on their site they have all kinds of color you can mix and match for 2 tone seats. might help you out

http://www.mamotorworks.com/corvette.html?frame=1.52.5765

1 - 12 of 12 Posts