Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know where I can order on line some Titanium gray vinyl touch up paint. No the dealer did not have any . I would like to get it else where if possible. Thanks for your reply.....:cheers:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Paint for vinyl,plastic trim

OK so I'll answer my own question. Went the the internet and asked the question. I got several good sites.SEM vinyl paints./etouchup.com/PaintScratch.com/AutoPaintProOnline/LevineAutoParts/NapaPaints/Zip Products/ SEM Paints seems to be best. Its good to know that the dealer isn't the only place to go.Corvette Magazine had a feature article on painting plastic trim in Jan 06. :cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,608 Posts
Any good auto body paint supply house can help. They should have or can get vinyl dyes in a hoard of colors. They will also have texture coating and top coats to match a satin look rather than high gloss of flat

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS TORCH that is what I was looking for, its easy when you know where to go. I'm not surprised that the dealer was clueless and not helpful to fix a problem with the interior trim.:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts